Friday, March 13, 2009

New Perspectives

I just love visiting other blogs and websites and seeing so many great ideas. Be it recipes, crafts, organizational ideas or even inspirational stories. I am so excited to either try out the suggestions or pass them on to others. I think I find it so interesting because the blogs I visit, I see them as self-help without the time required with an entire book. Don’t get me wrong, I love to read, that hobby has grown on me over the years. In school, I can still remember being forced to read a particular book, and people would comment that they liked to do that in their spare time. I thought they were crazy, with my past experience, reading was BORING! I now know that if you read textbooks about mildly interesting subjects because of an impending test, the content is not as exciting as a relaxing or informational interesting book. Now, I try to sneak in a few pages, every chance I get, which is not as often as I would like.
Most of the sites I have found have a common theme to live simply and enjoy life. I have to remind myself everyday so that I don’t get myself off track of the way we all should be going, but as long as I am aware that I need to pull back, I think I’m on the right track Iwill share a few at a time that I like to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home