Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Day in the Life

FOR TODAY...11 March
Outside my window...Cloudy, not complete daylight yet.

I am thinking...I am really excited about starting my own blog

I am thankful for...the wonderful visitors we are having for the week.

From the learning rooms...I'm still reading three weeks with my Brother, Nicolas Sparks-it is definitely taking me awhile and getting more wonderful ideas from the world of blogs.

From the kitchen...coffee this morning and oatmeal bar for breakfast

I am wearing...Brown design dress, brown heels, and tan jacket.

I am creating...new ideas for projects and blog topicsI am going...to try to get to the laundry tonight

I am reading...The Bible in a year

I am hoping...that sleeping will become more consistent

I am hearing...the copier-full speed ahead

Around the house...The master toilet is fixed and the kitchen is mostly clean!

One of my favorite things...my picture clutch

A few plans for the rest of the week: Meetings, lunch with a friend, feeding the rabbit, and working on the taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home