Thankful Thursday
I’m trying to get back in the swing of things, so onto Thankful Thursday. Today I am especially Thankful for the co-captain. Along with being a wonderful husband and father, he is a great friend. He takes the time to listen to me and my thoughts about my day, what we need to do, and what project we should tackle next. He knows what irks me, and stresses me out, and tries to proactively help with those “hot spots” as the Flylady says. We’re a team, and I am so thankful for that.
We are off to a retirement party tomorrow night, and a weekend with Nana and GrandBob. I will see my past co-workers that I haven’t seen in years, and I am really looking forward to it. You know its going to be good when the invite states: cash only restaurant with a live bluegrass band and cloggers performing during dinner! (True!) You know I will come back with lots of stories!
Before closing, I get a daily devotional email sent to me, and today’s writer has her own blog that I would like to share with you. http://whitneycapps.blogspot.com
Until next time,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home