Five O'Clock Somewhere
As I pack up for a baby shower and my vacation, I wanted to let you know I will not be posting for a week, I’m planning on relaxing, reading and generally fun times aboard ship. I will definitely make sure I take good notes for lots of good posts once I return. Ironically, as we will be in Key West, home of the original Margaritaville eating Key Lime Pie and drinking Margaritas, Jimmy Buffet will be playing Raleigh, NC. So T & L, have a great time at the concert, remember that you too have a little parrothead on the way. I expect an equally cool tribute t shirt to be worn. It is true what they say about music heard in the womb, babies recognize it. Little deckhand love Buffet tunes, plus a bonus is it adds a little variety to the many verses of Wheels on the Bus and Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
I know we will miss Little Deckhand terribly, but we will all enjoy our week.
So, everyone grab a margarita and enjoy because Its Five O’Clock Somewhere!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home