Thankful Thursday-Traveling
I am thankful for the luxury of being able to travel. I have been able to travel my entire life. I know that this is a luxury. I have been healthy and had the opportunities to explore different parts of the world. We traveled when I was a baby, through childhood and now in my adult life. I have been blessed with parents who also enjoyed traveling. They had along with the financial resources, a lot of patience and sense of humor to travel with two kids. Now I have also been blessed with the co-captain who likes to travel and enjoy different destinations. We also think it is important to teach little deckhand about different places.
I am thankful that these travel opportunities present themselves, and I have the ability to take advantage of each one. We already have a few short day trips in the near future, a getaway for the co-captain and myself, and a family vacation planned. You will hear more about them later. But for right now, be thankful for the travel opportunities of the places you’ve been and the places you’ll go. Whether it be Paris, Las Vegas, Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, Hershey, Denver, Orlando, or somewhere near Exit 28 on a NY state highway, I’ve had a great time traveling and look forward to more trips ahead.


1 Comments:
got passport and can swab a deck..let's go!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home