Monday Harbor Report
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend. The co-captain, little deckhand and I ran some errands (in the rain) on Friday afternoon, walked with Spaghetti Cat in a 5-K for the National Kidney Foundation on Saturday morning (not in the rain) and ran more errands Saturday (in the rain). Sunday, we visited a new church-(great message), checked some chores off the to do list and cleaned up the vehicles. It was such a nice day to be outside, a little windy, but bright and sunny. I am very excited to see Spring temperatures. We had a couple of grilled dinners, which were wonderful, steak and seasoned chicken.
I’ve also started organizing my side of the closet. It was actually fun to go shopping in the depths of the closet. It also reminded me I don’t need to go shopping anytime soon, and it started me on a mission to declutter, simplify and clean out.
I’ve got several projects that I have told myself that I will not buy anything new (except food) until I have completed these projects. Let’s see how fast-or long this will take. I will keep you posted.
The week ahead looks promising of more spring like temperatures, a need to finish up the taxes, a goal to sell the car, and enjoy some fun times with family and friends!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home