Friday, March 20, 2009

Favorite Things- Burts BeesWax Lip Balm

One of my favorite treats is Burts Bees BeesWax Lip Balm. I especially like the version that has the peppermint in it, so that your lips stay minty. Don’t get me wrong, I believe that Vaseline is the cheapest, and best overall moisturizer, lip gloss, etc. However, since you have to spread it with your fingers, it is not the most hygienic when out and about. Burts Bees also makes the lip balm in a tin, but there again, it is not the most hygienic to put your fingers in. The company started in 1984 in Maine as a honey and candle business, but in 1994 moved to its current location, very close to the Harbor.

The Burts Bees products are now local products, which I like to support. Although they are a multinational, multimillion dollar corporation, they still have not forgotten their roots and focus. I have not tried all the products, but also really like the lemon cuticle balm. It is great! I hope that I can expand my knowledge of their product line, but would recommend them from the products I have tried.

I really like their philosophy of The Greater Good. They have 100% natural products. They support the environment with green products, conservation efforts and having a green office. Also, they support social responsibility in giving back to the community, employee care and education. Please check out their website to get more in depth information www.burtsbees.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home