Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday Favorites-Flip Flops

How can you not like Flip Flops? Wow- I know! From yesterday’s post, what a change of pace. However, they are one of my favorite shoes. My favorite pair is several years old and from American Eagle. They are brown with brown leather braided straps. I have several other pairs, not a lot of money was spent on any of them.
Why are they my favorite shoes-because you don’t wear them to the office. (Usually-right Todd?). Flips Flops show off your pedicure-self or professionally done. Flip Flops are worn at the beach or other vacation destination. They are worn in the summer when you are enjoying times outside by the grill or in the yard. Also, for the girls reading who are prego, flip flops are also worn when your are anxiously awaiting your little one and your feet won’t fit into any of your shoes!

I found a tutorial on wrapping pieces of cloth around the straps of cheap flip flops to make them more comfortable and fashionable. Maybe I’ll try it this summer, but since it is warming up, I may wear my flip flops this weekend.

I’m on break the rest of the weekend. See you next week! Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home