Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up and New Week update

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. I hope you did as well. We slept in (a little) on Friday, then headed west for a visit with Nana and GrandBob. We did not hit rain until 45 out from their house, but it was a messy drive. We went out to dinner for GrandBob’s birthday, then church on Sunday. We also got some great pictures over the weekend. I found some great treasures for the little deckhand on Saturday. One is a birthday surprise for him! His well check went well yesterday, and we took Grandma out for lunch because she was so nice as to accompany us to the appointment. Now, its time for us to clean and pack for the co-captain’s and my vacation next week. We are really excited, but we know we will really miss the little deckhand. In the meantime, there is also a baby shower to attend, that we are so excited to go to.

By the way, I did wear my flip flops this weekend! It was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home