Back on the Wagon
Wow! I really fell off the wagon didn’t I? Life happens, the world continues to go round. Well, I’m back, hopefully on a more consistent basis. At the harbor, its been one busy summer! The Co-captain and I redid our bonus room to now include a play area for the little deckhand. We also attended the town festival back in May, celebrated Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Pop Pops birthday, baby shower, then the birth of little deckhand’s cousin, Miss A. To bring us to present, we celebrated the 4th of July and then Little deckhand had a birthday, whew! Time has just flown by! We all celebrated with a big bash, trip to the big city park, and balloons. This weekend will be one to catch up on harbor maintenance before a string of weekend trips to ports around the state. The current ports of call on tap are Hickory-Lenoir, Cornelius, Wilmington (a real port), Brunswick, and Greenville.
I just looked back and saw that I failed to post about Key West to round out the vacation thread. That will be the next post. Promise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home