Tuesday, October 25, 2011

!Siesta-Fiesta!

I am not Spanish and do not have ANY Spanish speaking skills, yet, I took a siesta and went to a fiesta this weekend.

So that is really not B.S. (esta) right?

There was a surprise anniversary party out of state this weekend, and I think they were surprised, or at least they seemed to be. The party was great and it was wonderful to be there.

The weather for the rest of the weekend was wonderful and the scenery of the changing leaves, made me once again confirm that Fall is my favorite season.

The countdown is on to the 5K, yet I spent the weekend, eating homemade PA Dutch cooking (YUM-YUM), and visiting chocolate factories that were giving out free samples. Conflict of interest-I say no. Or maybe I'm in denial, we shall see in about a month.

Cat update: She came home to our amazement Saturday night. She is now relegated back to the garage, porch and inside possibly until Spring. She was thin, but otherwise the same feisty little thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home