Thursday, October 13, 2011

Am I not hip?

Today at lunch, I went to the library to check a book out that was on hold for me. Bossypants by Tina Fey. I hope it is funny. The reviews are good. However, while there I found this:




I love animals, but I have tried acupuncture, and although I thought it was benefical at the time because it actually made me be perfectly still for 30 minutes, what cat or dog for that matter can sit still (while awake) for 30 minutes with needles poking out of them?


I try to be very openminded to alternative medicine and therapies, but I am going to say this pet owner will pass on this.


What are your thoughts on pet and people acupuncture?

2 Comments:

Blogger AB said...

Sounds like a great way to work from home if you ask me! Some pet owners will drop huge dollars for crazy stuff like this!

October 13, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

Haha! I think it's fine if a person wants to get acupuncture, but a pet? That is silly to me. Thanks for the laugh though. =)

October 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home