Blogging From a List
Ok, I am back for now, and taking a que from one of my favorite bloggers http://thebigmamablog.com and using a list to start blogging again, due to writers block.
1. We decided to have the house powerwashed and the gutters and outside windows cleaned. It looks so good, however, the following things have been pointed out.
- The caulk on the outside windows needs to be redone, as it is gross.
- The windows on the inside of the house really need to be washed!!
2. The co-captain brought home cupcakes from a specialty store when he inadvertenly went to class on the wrong night. The cupcakes were a consolation prize. They are delicious. I would share the location, but I didn't ask, as I was drawn more to the cupcakes than their origin.
3. We tried a new restaurant in town last night for take out. Caribbean food, right down the street. Owners live in our neighborhood. Yes, I feel better about the later stop in the evening, since we "shopped local" for dinner.
4. Speaking of the other stop, Kohl's was on the list. We did the bring the receipt and coupon back deal for a refund, and ended up buying something else. Isn't that always the case?
5. Lastly, one of my favorite bloggers is having a giveaway of Green Mountain Coffee (Free Trade) and a Keurig coffee maker, so check her out. I would so love to win this it is not even funny! http://thebigmamablog.com
Take care and hope to be back soon!


1 Comments:
So glad you are blogging again! I think we should all get dinner one night at the Caribbean restaurant. I want to support local restaurants....and see local friends too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home