Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Festivities

I know fall started a week ago, but this weekend's weather, was just goregous! I love it! Sweaters and jeans make me happy! I took little deckhand to Heritage Day at Oakview park, we saw the take-apart T, tractors, sat in on a quilt auction, and enjoyed the weather. The co-captain was working on his paper. We have already decorated for fall inside, and I am deciding if we are going to do anything on the outside of the house. Maybe a wreath? Per little deckhand, "don't forget the stockings". He of course is very festive, and knows Daddy will be out of school at Christmas, so I think it is his way of having something to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Blogger AB said...

I am happy it is fall too because the State Fair is getting close!

October 6, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home