Cat on the Loose
No, I am not talking about the wild animals in Ohio. That is so sad, that the sheriff had to shoot them, but I understand the need not to have a real life jumanji stampede coming across the freeway.
I am talking about our cat. You would figure, that the one day I post about feeling good about letting the cat be an outdoor cat, that she would run away that day. We think we saw her a couple of times last night, but not close enough to catch her. She has been out in the rain for the last couple of days, so she is I sure very scared and very mad. We will see if she decides ever to come back.
As I was researching cats leaving home, I found out that cats instinctively can find their way home, therefore if she decides not to return on her own, she has chosen that herself. Oh well, cats are funny creatures, and this is completely validating the jokes and quotes that people need to have cats more than cats need people.


1 Comments:
She will come back...just off enjoying her new freedom.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home