Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I’m here to write today, but today I am especially thankful for little deckhand. I am so thankful to be his Mommy. He is such a blessing in my life. I am enjoying watching him explore, get excited when he takes a few steps barely supported, and understand things that are said to him. He gives everything a different perspective, especially if I get down on the floor at his level and see things from his viewpoint. He is a joy and I am very excited to continue watching him grow and develop as each day lends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie J said...

Thank you for the comment! The cake leaves a lot to be desired, but will "do". I thought this child was a die hard NC State Fan, but has taken the sign off the front of his car and replaced it with a shiny purple and yellow ECU sign. Also has piles of NC state hats and now wears an ECU one. I guess he will pull for them when playing us. Go Figure.

August 7, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home