Tuesday, August 11, 2009

(In)Courage

This week a new blog was kicked off. I want to share it and my own thoughts as well. The site is http://www.incourage.me

Am I brave? Do I have courage? Maybe? I normally don't see myself as the bravest of people. I was the one when I got off the elevator on the observation deck of the Stratsosphere casino in Las Vegas sat on the floor because I was so scared of the height and the swaying back and forth of the building. I showed my courage a half hour later as I strapped myself into the "slingshot" ride on the roof of the observation deck and rode the ride. Let me tell you-what a rush!

I am not so brave when I get in large crowds of people where I am trapped, as I am very claustrophobic. I do show my courage when I go to concerts, fairs, theme parks and crowded elevators anyways. I guess I show my courage by just jumping into some situations, and having faith even though I would rather not. It usually turns out better than my fears have made it out to be in my mind. Have faith, have courage, and know you are not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home