Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Day in the Life

For Today: 12 August

Outside my window:Hazy, Hot and clouding up

I am thinking:about having family time tonight with both immediate and extended family.

I am thankful for: my health

From the learning rooms: The Moravian Covenant for information purposes

From the kitchen: Oatmeal bar for breakfast and coffee

I am wearing: A navy skirt and brown design top (for a couple hours this morning I had it on inside out-luckily I found it before a co-worker did)

I am creating: a plan to complete my craft projects

I am going: to drink my water this afternoon

I am reading: The bible in a year, I am up to 2 Chronicles

I am hoping: everyone has a good week

I am hearing: people talking

Around the house: I need to clean the litter box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home