Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Signs

The photo challenge of the day was "Signs". I passed hundreds of signs this morning, before settling in to the signs I was thinking of. Isnt that kind of ironic, that I was looking for a sign (not physical) to point to the right one? The sign above is the newest now hiring sign I have seen. "Opportunity" "be a partner". No job or title of worker here. We are all looking for opportunity, whether a new "job", career, path or positive growth in whatever we are focusing our attention. We want doors, windows and every crack opened to us to make our journey smoother. Sometimes it is not that way. But that's ok.



As long as you are not stopping or standing still, you are making a choice to move forward. Good or bad choices, you are moving forward. It is never good to wait for everything around you to change without changing yourself, because everything else around you will change.



This one is just for the small business crowd that should be supported whenever we can. Food, clothing, gifts, we should bring back more quality goods into our lives.






What are your thoughts on signs?







1 Comments:

Blogger AB said...

Love the No Stopping sign and your take on its meaning.

March 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home